email | email@example.com
telephone | 07530 360 443
Please make sure that you carefully read the terms and conditions stated below, as this is the basis of our contract with yourselves.
Terms & Conditions for Hired Goods
• The Owner of the Hired Goods are Fiona Colwill trading as Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor.
• The Hirer is the lead name on the booking form, and is responsible for the item’s hired from Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor.
• The Hire Period is the event date on the booking form.
• The Hired Goods are all items listed on the Final Invoice.
• At all times the Hired Goods remains the property of Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor.
• The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the Hired Goods from the set-up date/installation until collection of the Hired Goods by Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor.
• The Owners shall not be responsible for injury or damage to persons or property however sustained arising from any Hired Goods.
• In the event of a cancelled booking, the deposit shall remain in the possession of Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor. If the final balance has been paid and a cancellation is made, then that money is kept as a cancellation fee if it is 28 days or less before the Hire Period.
• A booking deposit of 25% is required to secure all bookings. When the Owners have received the signed booking form and 25% deposit, the Hirer will receive a confirmation of Hire and 25% invoice.The Hirer will be sent the final invoice 28 days prior to event date.
• A further refundable deposit is required prior to the event date on all Hired Goods, (deposit varies on individual items but usually £50.00) this is to cover costs should any missing or damaged goods occur during the Hire Period. This deposit is completely returnable in full and remains in the possession of Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor until all goods have been counted and inspected, the deposit then is returned to the Hirer within 7 working days.
• The Hirer is placing a deposit to take the Hired Goods off the market therefore the order cannot be reduced to a smaller amount.
• The Hirer is responsible for making sure that full payment of the Hired Goods has been received by the Owners 14 days prior to the Hire Period.
• Missing or Damaged Goods – Upon collection if any of the Hired Goods are missing or damaged then the Owners shall deduct this from the deposit paid. If there is a short-fall between deposit and cost of damaged goods, then the Owners shall submit an invoice to the Hirer. Standard laundering and cleaning is included in the Hired Goods price, and the Owners shall not submit an invoice for stains from food/drink and light scuff marks from footwear. The Owners shall consider these stains as part of the event. However, if the Owners deem the damage to be beyond repair through mistreatment ie rips, cigarette burns, candle wax, excessive food and drink stains etc then the Owners will issue the Hirer with an additional invoice for this damage. Replacement charges for all Hired Goods are available upon request by the Hirer. All invoices for damaged goods will be sent to the Hirer within 28 days of the Hire Period.
• Minimum Number Policy – an additional charge of £30.00 will be added to all bookings that require less than 50 chair covers and sashes.
• The Owners reserve the right to use any photography taken during the Hire Period for promotional purposes unless otherwise advised by the Hirer.
Terms and Conditions
All orders which are placed with Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor are subject to the acceptance of our terms and conditions. These are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts. If you place an order with the company this is deemed as acceptance of our terms and conditions.
a) The term ‘Company’ shall mean Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor
b) The term ‘Customer’ shall mean any person, firm or customer who purchases stationery and/or service from the company.
a) These conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all orders, contracts, quotations and tenders for the supply and sale of goods and services by the company. These conditions supersede any terms and conditions contained in any customers order unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company
a) We reserve the right to change our prices without notice, however once your order has been confirmed and your deposit paid in full the cost of your stationery will not increase.
b) If you have specified your chosen design the price becomes fixed on the date we receive your deposit, however if you choose to order from a different design range and change your order the current price becomes applicable.
a) A non refundable deposit of 25% is required at the time of order. Once artwork is approved and you have seen a sample, full payment is then needed before going to print. After production has started a full refund cannot be issued
b) All prices are quoted in and are to be paid in pounds sterling and we can accept payment by cheque or Paypal . The Company will wait for funds to be cleared before going into print on your work.
c) The Company cannot be held responsible for delays to delivery if funds have not cleared.
a) All the information under this subheading is intended as a guide only, as all timescales will vary depending on the complexity and quantity of the designs chosen. When your order has been confirmed we will provide you with a timescale which is specific to your order.
Proofing - Up to 1 week
Production - Up to 4 weeks
Delivery - Up to 1 week
b) We require all information to be provided to us by the same time as proofs are approved. This includes locations, names, times etc. The booking form for all stationery can be found on the website and this will list all the information which is required.
c) Orders for stationery should be placed to allow delivery four weeks prior to your wedding date. This is to allow for those rare instances where orders may need amending. If there is an error on the Companies part, then this will be rectified free of charge. In this event the company will need 3-4 weeks for reproduction.
a) All of our designs on our website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without permission from Vintage Fare Chair Covers & Decor. Any improper or illegal use of our designs will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
7. POSTAGE , PACKAGING & DELIVERY
a) All stationery will be packed in protective sturdy packaging to ensure your stationery reaches you in perfect condition. Postage and packaging charges are at a £5.00 flat rate. For any sample orders under £3.50 delivery is charged at £2.00 and covers for damages and losses of up to £500.
b) A signature will be required on delivery of goods as proof of receipt. If you are not at home during the day an alternative address will need to be provided, where someone will be available to sign.
c) We only deliver to addresses within the UK mainland
d) Goods must be examined on delivery. The company shall replace any goods which are damaged or lost in transit and these faults must be reported within seven days to the Company.
8. CANCELLATIONS, DAMAGE OR LOSS
a) If you wish to cancel your order before proofs have been approved you are entitled to a refund of any monies which have been paid minus the costs of any work which has been carried out and any materials which have been bought specifically for your order
b) Once proofs are approved and signed a refund will no longer be possible and your order must be paid in full
9. VARIATIONS, DESCRIPTION AND QUALITY
a) All of our wedding stationery is handmade to order, so there may be slight variations between the images you see on the website. Variations may also occur from piece to piece, however this is part of the charm of handmade products and does not mean this is a fault.
b) The Company cannot be held responsible for any material changes in instances where the supplier no longer offers the product. We will endeavour to try and find suitable materials and contact you in any of these instances. We reserve the right to substitute materials of an equal or better quality.
c) All costs are given upon the condition that the goods supplied are of sound quality, the Company cannot accept liability as to their suitability for any purpose other than that specified in writing or prior to the time of sale.